10 Years Manufacturer Synthetic Materials for thatched roof cottage for Casablanca Manufacturer
10 Years Manufacturer Synthetic Materials for thatched roof cottage for Casablanca Manufacturer Detail:
Materials for thatched roof cottage
1. Product Description for Materials for thatched roof cottage:
Beautiful, affordable and authentic.
Artificial thatch is one of our main products.
Simulated natural thatch that looks like real.
Resist humidity and decay.
Not toxic (eco-friendly and not harm health)
Birds, rodents and worms can’t eat it (no disgusting infestations!)
No additional maintenance costs!
2. Parameters of Materials for thatched roof cottage:
Material: High density PE
8 Pieces cover 1 square meter of roof
10-15 years lifespan
Regular carbon Size: 40x50x60cm
Carbon quantity: 50 pieces
3. Accessories of Materials for thatched roof cottage:
Ridge Tile could be made by customers.
4. Application of Materials for thatched roof cottage:
Landscape, scenic spot, parks, zoos, amusement parks, resorts, vacational village, folk culture village, hotels, villas, beach, swimming pool, leisure supermarket, barbecue bar, farm, garden and other places.
5. Installation instruction of Materials for thatched roof cottage:
Artificial thatchs can be nailed, stapled or screwed directly to wood battens, steel wire mesh, plywood or as part of a complete roofing system depending on waterproofing and aesthetic preferences.
6. Installation tools of Materials for thatched roof cottage:
1) Nail or Screw;
2) Nail Gun
7. Delivery, Shipping, Incoterms, Payment terms and Sample policy of Materials for thatched roof cottage:
1) Delivery: 10-30 days after received payment. Depends on the quantity.
2) Shipment by courier or sea freight
3) Incoterms: FOB, CIF, DDU or DDP. Some countries could not apply DDU and DDP.
4) Payment terms: T/T, Western Union or Paypal (6% extra charge would be paid by buyer)
5) Sample policy: free samples, courier charge to be paid by buyers.
8. Company’s introduction/workshop/packaging of Materials for thatched roof cottage:
Xiamen Beatles Building Material Co.,Ltd, we are one of leading companies for synthetic thatch, synthetic bamboo, artificial fence, artificial bark, etc in China. They are 100% simulation. Some of them can be fireproof and waterproof. We always develop new models according to our customers’ requirements. Our main market is in China, but we are going to open the overseas market in recent years. We also trade in outdoor WPC wall panel and flooring, polyester wool, steel wire mesh, etc. Welcome your inquiry to us.
Materials for thatched roof cottage
Product detail pictures:
10 Years Manufacturer Synthetic Materials for thatched roof cottage for Casablanca Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Features: * Drops Outdoor Temperature by up to 25 Degrees Fahrenheit. * Offers a Cool Outdoor Environment on Hot Days. * Fully Quick-Connect Fittings, (Push-in / Locks-in). * Connects to Garden Hose or Bib. * Operates on City Water pressure. * Brass Head, Stainless Steel Orifice, & Plastic Stem. * UV Resistant Against Sun’s Ultraviolet Rays. * Versatile, Modular, Expandable, Customizable, & Very Easy to Install. * NSF Standard 58/61 Certified Components. * Dual O-Rings Leak Resistant.
A visit to पोखरा Pokhara which included waking up to observe a sunrise at an elevated village named सराङकोट Sarangkot, kayaking on फेवा ताल Baidam Tal / Phewa Lake, visiting the International Mountain Museum, hiking up to शन्ति स्तुप / Shanti Stupa which is commonly known as the Peace Pagoda, paragliding with a company named Cumulus Clouds, dancing at Fewa Paradise Restaurant & Bar and watching an outdoor screening of the movie Fight Club at Movie Garden. See links below. There are lots of paragliding companies in the Lakeside area of Pokhara.
Cumulus Clouds, Pokhara, Nepal
Fewa Paradise Restaurant & Bar, Pokhara, Nepal
International Mountain Museum, Pokhara, Nepal
Pokhara Peace Pagoda
By Aaron 2016-11-25 12:01
A good manufacturers, we have cooperated twice, good quality and good service attitude.
By Emma 2016-3-28 12:27