Hot New Products Palapa Umbrella with synthetic thatch leaf tile for tropical swimming pool with outdoor BBQ area to Angola Manufacturer
Hot New Products Palapa Umbrella with synthetic thatch leaf tile for tropical swimming pool with outdoor BBQ area to Angola Manufacturer Detail:
Tiki thatch cost is decided by the thatch model, area (sqm), quantity used in each sqm (normally 8 pieces 1 sqm for 500x450mm, 4 pieces 1 sqm for 1000x600mm).
1. Product Description for Palapa Umbrella:
Beautiful, affordable and authentic.
Artificial thatch is one of our main products.
Simulated natural thatch that looks like real.
Resist humidity and decay.
Not toxic (eco-friendly and not harm health)
Birds, rodents and worms can’t eat it (no disgusting infestations!)
No additional maintenance costs!
2. Parameters of Palapa Umbrella:
Material: High density PE
8 Pieces cover 1 square meter of roof
10-15 years lifespan
Regular carbon Size: 40x50x60cm
Carbon quantity: 50 pieces
3. Accessories of Palapa Umbrella:
Ridge Tile could be made by customers.
4. Application of Palapa Umbrella:
Landscape, scenic spot, parks, zoos, amusement parks, resorts, vacational village, folk culture village, hotels, villas, beach, swimming pool, leisure supermarket, barbecue bar, farm, garden and other places.
5. Installation instruction of Palapa Umbrella:
Artificial thatchs can be nailed, stapled or screwed directly to wood battens, steel wire mesh, plywood or as part of a complete roofing system depending on waterproofing and aesthetic preferences.
6. Installation tools of Palapa Umbrella:
1) Nail or Screw;
2) Nail Gun
7. Delivery, Shipping, Incoterms, Payment terms and Sample policy of Palapa Umbrella:
1) Delivery: 10-30 days after received payment. Depends on the quantity.
2) Shipment by courier or sea freight
3) Incoterms: FOB, CIF, DDU or DDP. Some countries could not apply DDU and DDP.
4) Payment terms: T/T, Western Union or Paypal (6% extra charge would be paid by buyer)
5) Sample policy: free samples, courier charge to be paid by buyers.
8. Company’s introduction/workshop/packaging of Palapa Umbrella:
Xiamen Beatles Building Material Co.,Ltd, we are one of leading companies for synthetic thatch, synthetic bamboo, artificial fence, artificial bark, etc in China. They are 100% simulation. Some of them can be fireproof and waterproof. We always develop new models according to our customers’ requirements. Our main market is in China, but we are going to open the overseas market in recent years. We also trade in outdoor WPC wall panel and flooring, polyester wool, steel wire mesh, etc. Welcome your inquiry to us.
Product detail pictures:
Hot New Products Palapa Umbrella with synthetic thatch leaf tile for tropical swimming pool with outdoor BBQ area to Angola Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Read more about molds and technologies of artificial stone: https://www.zikam.ru/state/AC:-1.202198581494/
1. EXTERNAL PREFABRICATED ANGULAR ELEMENTS. This variety of the angular frame has become very popular lately. We can use these moulds both for the fabrication of the gypsum tile and the concrete façade stone. It’s important that the angular moulds of this kind are not expensive. The angular element itself consists of two separate fragments that are fitted to each other by its relieve and texture very carefully. In the production of prefabricated angular elements the standard techniques for the casting of the gypsum/concrete plain elements for the masonry are used. So we won’t stay in this process. Let’s see more carefully the installation of the prefabricated angular tile, using the example of the decorative slate and the facing brick. As a matter of fact, the installation of the angular tile of this kind is not more difficult then the laying of the unit-cast decorative stone elements. We must attach the main importance to matching two parts of the angle in the single drawing. And so, let’s see how to do it using different kinds of facing stone. The tile installation of this quality is fit for the façade décor or for the decoration work in spacious internal rooms. However, if you want improve the image of angular joints, you’ll have to pay more attention to it. In this case you should seal up the slits so that the joint fuses the colour of the stone. As a seam material you can use different mixtures, coloured with pigments, for example: gypsum with the glue PVA or acrylic sealant for the internal stone, cement mixture sealant for façade stone and so on. Finely, it’s necessary to hide the joints with some tint paint or work with the brush. Let’s see the peculiarities. And this is the ultimate aim: it isn’t bad, is it?
2. INTERNAL ANGULAR ELEMENTS. The internal angles apply
to the prefabricated angular elements. However, according to some peculiarities, they represent an independent group of the angular constructions. The internal angular elements improve in a great degree the aesthetic qualities of the decorative masonry. The internal angle consists of two fragments that match easily and exactly in a single monolith. The joint has a complex form and doesn’t require a following doing up! The moulds for internal angular elements are all-purpose (that is, they are fit for the work both with gypsum and concrete). They also have a low cost, like all the prefabricated moulds. The manufacturing techniques for the internal angular elements are as simple as those for the prefabricated external ones. The rules of mounting are rather easier because the inner joint is not as evident as in the case of the inner corner joint.
3. SPECIAL ANGULAR DÉCOR ELEMENTS. Quite a new group of the angular elements, elaborated in the company Zikam Stone, represents special decorative solutions for the angular frame. It’s quite an independent aspect of the theme décor which has been crated for the design of internal and external corner joint of the facades and interiors. Having an expressive look they can be applied both independently and in combination with other facing materials. As a rule, the angular decors of this kind have unusual constructive and decorative peculiarities. For example, MAYA HIEROGLYHPS. Pay attention to solidity of the corner joint. This effect is reached because of the fact that the joint is ‘hidden” in the system of framing grooves (in the structure of the external angle) and is covered with the stem of bamboo (in the structure of the inner corner). The second kind of the angular décor is more interesting and monumental. It is called TRUNK OF THE TREE. Here we apply quite an unusual system for camouflage of the joints. You should also pay attention to the drawing on the cortex of the tree. There you can see some carved images that match perfectly the motif of the décor. The installation of the angular décor special elements is shown on the example of the external angular element “TRUNK OF THE TREE” and internal angular elements MAYA HIEROGLOPHS. The techniques for masonry are standard, so let’s see them.
By Andrew 2016-8-15 19:56
The factory workers have a good team spirit, so we received high quality products fast, in addition, the price is also appropriate, this is a very good and reliable Chinese manufacturers.
By Wendy 2016-9-11 19:11