Manufacturers of Flame Retardant Thatched Roof for Amusement Parks Decoration
8 pieces for 1 square meters roof
10-15 years lifespan
Our New Website For Products Demonstration.
Our new website for PE thatch:
Due to the uniform looking and greatly simulated to natural grass, artificial thatch made with synthetic resin is greatly welcome by residents, resort hotels, amusement parks, beach restaurant, BBQ area, camping club, golf club, for their gazebo, tiku hut, bungalow, chalet’s roof decoration. For the public areas, the thatch’s fireproof performance is an important factor that people and project owner care. Synthetic thatched roof is made with synthetic resin and mixing with some different types of additives to improve their performance in different condition. UV proof additive, fireproof additives are among the types of additives to improve the performance of thatched roof tiles. But to make sure the thatch has good fireproof performance, materials are very important, only pure materials without recycled materials that could have good flame retardant..Welcome you to contact us for more details, and we could send you our fireproof certificates for your checking.
1. Product Description for Thatched roof:
Beautiful, affordable and authentic.
Artificial thatch is one of our main products.
Simulated natural thatch that looks like real.
Resist humidity and decay.
Not toxic (eco-friendly and not harm health)
Birds, rodents and worms can’t eat it (no disgusting infestations!)
No additional maintenance costs!
2. Parameters of Synthetic PE Thatched roof:
Material: High density PE
8 Pieces cover 1 square meter of roof
10-15 years lifespan
Regular carbon Size: 40x50x60cm
Carbon quantity: 50 pieces
3. Accessories of HDPE Thatched roof:
Ridge Tile could be made by customers.
4. Application of Artificial Thatched roof:
Landscape, scenic spot, parks, zoos, amusement parks, resorts, vacational village, folk culture village, hotels, villas, beach, swimming pool, leisure supermarket, barbecue bar, farm, garden and other places.
5. Installation instruction of Thatched tiles:
Artificial thatchs can be nailed, stapled or screwed directly to wood battens, steel wire mesh, plywood or as part of a complete roofing system depending on waterproofing and aesthetic preferences.
6. Installation tools:
1) Nail or Screw;
2) Nail Gun
7. Delivery, Shipping, Incoterms, Payment terms and Sample policy:
1) Delivery: 10-30 days after received payment. Depends on the quantity.
2) Shipment by courier or sea freight
3) Incoterms: FOB, CIF, DDU or DDP. Some countries could not apply DDU and DDP.
4) Payment terms: T/T, Western Union or Paypal (6% extra charge would be paid by buyer)
5) Sample policy: free samples, courier charge to be paid by buyers.
In order to give our customers a better experience, we have created a new website. You can visit: